EK4Kids is owned and operated by Emmanuel “EK” Kontchou, the founder of EK Private Chauffeur. Since 2012, Emmanuel has been providing transportation to executives, small business owners and tourists. In 2013, he became a father, and in juggling work and caring for his lovely daughter, he realized how it must be difficult for other parents — leaving for work very early each morning and returning late each night, often getting stuck in traffic and scrambling to get their children to after-school activities and appointments. As an Executive Chauffeur, EK understands how important his service is to his clients, whether they are executives or families. Our mission is not only about transporting your children safely and efficiently; EK4Kids will also find ways to interact with them to make the experience fun!
EK4KIDS CHAUFFEURS ARE:
- Required to have a clean driving record – rechecked twice per year
- Required to pass a criminal background check
- Fingerprinted and cleared through the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Cleared through the Maryland Department of Human Service Child Abuse/Neglect Registry
and Sex Offender Registry
- Given a pre-employment drug screening and random follow-up tests
- CPR and First-Aid certified
- Experienced drivers with an average of over 15 years of experience
- Dressed in an easily identifiable uniform and name badge
Meet Our Caring Drivers
I have lived in Frederick for ten years. I love watching movies and reading, and trying new recipes. Before working for EK4Kids, I worked at an elementary school and a preschool, and for the Big Sister Association. I enjoy being around children and teens. I like to hear about what they’re into, and what they think about the world. Children see everything with fresh eyes. Plus, little kids always say the funniest things! I also enjoy writing the blog posts and newsletters for EK4Kids, to help us connect with parents and families around Frederick.