EK4KIDS is owned and operated by the founder of EK Private Chauffeur. Since 2012, Emmanuel K. has been providing transportation to executives, small business owners and tourists. In 2013, he became a father and he had to deal with driving his daughter to doctors’ appointment, daycare, shopping and he had a hard time between work and caring for his lovely daughter. He then realized how it must be difficult for other parents too who have to leave for work early, or even have to deal with being stuck in traffic to make it to their appointments. EK understands the importance of being an executive chauffeur and he understands the value when it comes to being a chauffeur to children. EK’s team not only chauffeurs your kids, but he and his associates will also find ways to interact with them to make the travel experience fun.
EK4KIDS CHAUFFEURS ARE:
- Required to submit a clean driving record twice per year
- Fingerprinted and given a criminal background check
- Cleared through the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Cleared through the Maryland Department of Human Service Child Abuse/Neglect Registry and Sex Offender Registry
- Given a pre-employment drug screening
- Given random drug screenings
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Experienced with over 15 years of driving experience
- Dressed in an easily identifiable uniform and name badge
We Respect Our Clients
We Bring Energy To Our Clients
We Pick You Up Safely and Drop You Off Safely
We Understand What Your Needs Are
We are Loyal and Love You as Family
We Build Trust With You
Your children’s safety is one of EK4Kids’ top priorities. As such, we want to acquaint you with our safety policies concerning you, your children, our drivers, and our vehicles.
- The driver is in charge while children are in the shuttle and his/her direction regarding safety must be followed at all times.
- Only authorized personnel and registered children are permitted to ride the shuttle.
- Children will remain properly seated (facing forward keeping feet on the floor in front of them) at all times while shuttle is in motion. The driver may assign seats if necessary.
- The shuttle will stop at pre-arranged destinations only.
- Seatbelts must be worn by children at all times and may be removed when the shuttle comes to a complete stop.
- No fighting, arguing, or physical contact with other children or the driver.
- Car/Booster seats are required for children under the age of eight unless they are 4″ 9″ or taller.
- No eating or drinking is allowed in the shuttle .
EK4KIDS is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- Criminal background checks, driving records checks, and drug tests must come back 100% clean before any new drivers start with us, and these are repeated periodically.
- All new hires are fingerprinted and extensive background checks are performed through the state Sex Offender Registry, the Child Abuse database, and state and federal crime databases on all new hires to verify they have no criminal background.
- Driving records are reviewed and monitored through the Department of Motor Vehicle’s Employer Pull Notice Program.
- All drivers are CPR and First Aid Certified
- EK4Kids drivers are registered with Maryland Public Service Commission (www.psc.state.md.us)
- All transportation must be pre-arranged.
- Please, be sure to have your children ready at the predetermined pick up time. This will ensure that the shuttle stays on schedule. The driver can only wait up to five minutes from the original pick up time.
- Drivers cannot leave the shuttle unattended. Therefore, they will not announce their arrival by knocking or ringing the doorbell. Please have children come out to meet the shuttle when they see it has pulled up and stopped at their pick-up location.
- The driver cannot accept any itinerary changes. Please contact the EK4KIDS office to notify of any last minute changes. We will do our best
- If parents wish to do so, they can meet their shuttle driver in advance by setting up a consultation visit before their services are scheduled to begin.
- All EK vehicles are maintained, cleaned, and washed on a weekly basis.
- Vehicles are inspected by a state licensed mechanic on a regular basis.
- Our vehicles are checked daily to ensure the highest quality of safety and security.
- For your children’s safety, all vehicles are equipped with seatbelts and car booster seats.