Last week’s blog detailed how our drivers meet monthly to discuss safety policies and rules that ensure that EK4Kids provides the best, safest transportation for children in Frederick! Here are more of the policies that we reviewed in our training:
- Our drivers will be registered with the Maryland Public Service Commission. (www.psc.state.md.us)
- Drivers will be licensed and bonded.
- Drivers must own a smart phone and have GPS.
- Drivers must keep their vehicle clean and must not smoke in the vehicle.
- Vehicles will be checked daily to ensure the highest level of safety and security.
- Vehicles will be maintained, cleaned, and washed on a weekly basis.
- Vehicles will be inspected by a state-licensed mechanic on a regular basis.
In an upcoming blog post, we will cover our rules for our passengers and parents. For more about our safety and service policies, click http://ek4kids.com/policies/.
We are available to drive your children safely to and from school, sports practices and games, after-school lessons, the mall, summer camp, etc. You can also book ahead for the summer by calling (202) 827-7381 or by registering online now!