Safe Transportation for Kids Training
Our dedicated team of EK4Kids drivers are highly responsible women who are or have been teachers, nannies, and moms. The team met on Saturday, April 2nd for our first Training Day. Founder Emmanuel Kontchou discussed the company’s policies and procedures, focusing on safe transportation for kids and customer service as top priorities.
For instance, here are some of our requirements:
- Must pass a criminal background check and be cleared through the FBI, the Child Abuse/Neglect Registry, and the Sex Offender Registry
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and random follow-up drug screenings
- Must be CPR and First Aid certified
- Must submit a clean driving record twice per year
- Must have proper booster/car seats mandated by law
- Must be on time 100%
- Must wear the official EK4KIDS polo shirt and identification name badge while working
- Must love being around kids!
For more details on our safety policies, click here http://ek4kids.com/policies/.
Our team will continue to meet monthly for additional training and to discuss safe transportation for kids, service, or other issues that have come up so that we can provide the best transportation in Frederick to your children!
We are gearing up for an official launch in June, but drivers are available NOW to transport your children safely to and from school, sports practice, the mall, afterschool lessons, etc. Call us now to book ahead for the summer! (202) 827-7381 or register online now!